Straight To The Blog
Vehicle buying, business, tech, law, and other topics with our characteristic no nonsense.
How Car Shipping Really Works and What It Should Cost
Vehicle transportation is nothing like Fedex. There are a lot of misconceptions and pitfalls. And if you don’t know how to navigate it, you’re in for a bad time. This post helps you navigate vehicle shipping to save your sanity and wallet.
Don’t Miss Our Weekly Posts
We pull back the dealership curtain and help you buy from anyone or anywhere.
Buying Used Cars Sucked
Do they still have the car?
Am I buying a lemon?
Will this be an all day cubicle wrestling match?
Crosscut is a used car dealer that hates nonsense — we sell how we want to buy.
We can help lower your stress and frustration by
- Keeping our online inventory current and complete
- Viewing our damage-highlighting vehicle ads
- Making us a simple and quick online price offer
- Completing your deal online or in person
- Reading our dealer insider blog to learn tricks and tips